Screwed .
The campcraft competition was
screwed!!
Ahhh D:
Everything was up except for
flagstaff's flag =.=
Disappointing.Though it was saddening, cause apparently our school was the
only school whose flag wasnt raised on the pitch.
Lol, anyways we cheered up after two games of captain's ball.
One of the games, we challenged our sec 4 seniors and our ICs.
:D
Then afterwhich, we went to mac
together.
First time eating together with the seniors and ICs.
Fun, we
bonded well. Haha. (:
I didnt post much these days because I was
very very busy .
Either because i came home late(due to trainings and stuff) or i was too tired to post.
But i did managed to update the class blog which is a must.
If not some of the 2A-nians(who depend on the class blog to get their homework) will not do their homework and im at fault :X
Haha.
Ouh and i did not managed to update my music tracks the last time because mixpod
failed on me D:
I wasnt able to change the songs the previous time but i will try again later.
Wahaha. Today, i played a prank on Chewlemin B)
I wrote "Kiss Weide!" on her to-do-list.
And set an alarm for it.
After we separated ways, she sms-ed me back .. "Wtf!"
Hoho, Lemin, treat this as a post-campcraft comp present from the one and only
ReginaPang :D
Going to tuition later.
Damn it... have to face that
loser pua again :P
Keep insulting my no life job.
Yah la, cleaning the whiteboard very no life la. I dun think Bernice, you can even reach the top of the board :B
Hoho later can
disiao Haziq and Don :D
Scandalous Couple. Okays ending here, Byebye (:
;regina (: