Yayyy :D Haha! Hope i dont flunk any of my CT papers. (: Lol, okay, will be updating on the three days of the CT period.
Okay, so during the 3 days of common test, I was ---- pathetic. Disappointed at ownself for not studying more. I slacked alot. I am supposed to be burying my head into books and notes but i only did that for the second day. =.= 1st Day : Chinese & History. Not much revision of history but there was revision(but extremely little) for chinese. And during the exam, i had some difficulties with the history paper D:
2nd Day : Was studying hard for Chem & Physics and only a little for english. While mugging hard for chem, trying to memorise all that complicated experiments and explanations, i started doodling on a piece of foolscap paper. I was sooooo bored!! But then regain the studying mood by listening to music on 98.7 :D 98.7fm is a LIFE-SAVER
3rd Day : That day, i was a TOTAL SLACKER. I actually watched tv and did not do any revision. Until when i went to school, i just flipped open and understand Chap 1-3 of animal farm(literature). For maths, i didnt study at all.
D: So thats why im praying hard to pass the papers. If not, i gg liao ..
LOL, but anyways, CT is finally over!! I feel very very relaxed :D Was on computer for awhile, then went to glue myself in a comfy spot in front of the tv. Hoho. Watched music bank. The new songs by Beast and Kara are LOVED. (**insert heart here) Beast - Shock & Kara - Lupin :D wahaha, going to add them to the music tracks list. But not today though have to sleep early. But will upload a youtube vid of both songs below. (: Tmr have MOE Excel Fest. Nicholas, Syya and me are involved in it. Haha, Nicholas mentioned that he was nervous. LOL, relax and jiayous, :D
Today's farewell party was Ms Lee was FUN and WET! Haha! Fun cause we played water bombs and had a great time together. Wet cause when playing waterbomb, we played until everyone was drenched to the skin. Haha! me and yanleng declared a friendly war. :D had so much fun pouring water at each other(using buckets, plastic bags...etc.) And lemin, who wanted to pour a bucket of water over me, tio counter attacked by me. When she was sneaking behind me, i notice this unidentified person, so i turned around =.= then when she attack, she a little delay then i push the bucket towards her and the water spilled over to her side, resulting her wet shirt :D Wahaha. We were soaked and it felt uncomfortable but it was fun though :D
Haha! Okay, hope tmr will be fun, sleeping soon. Nights people :D
:Kara - Lupin
:Beast - Shock
;regina (:
Regina
July10
Extremely Random and Craps ALOT.:D
Hearts StrawberryPockySticks.
Officially a V.I.P | Cassopeian | SHIneeWorld | Primadonna (:
Kranji Npcc
This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!