Hellohs people. I am going to rant about the new korean drama, God of Study(공부의 신) and many other things today :D Wahaha. Hoho T-ara's Ji Yeon is staring inside along with Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Hyun Woo(SUPER CUTE!!) Haha!
There will be a korean version of Death Note(Death Bell 2) coming up this year. It looks much more scarier than Death Note can. :B I managed to find the trailer of Death Bell 1 only. Couldn't find the trailer for Death Bell 2. Btw, Ji Yeon is also starring in Death Bell 2 :D I watched the trailer(Death Bell), then watched halfway tio freaked out by the girl sitting on the chair there. Then stopped watching le. (i am a noob =.=) But i will upload the trailer uh, just in case you all want to watch. Anyways, watch if you want. And btw, Kim Beom is starring in Death Bell :D :D :D
Going to end with the pictures of Seung Ho and Hyun Woo (:
Hyun Woo too CUTE le :D (Paiseh spam pictures :X)
Seung Ho darn shuai (:
;regina (:
Regina
July10
Extremely Random and Craps ALOT.:D
Hearts StrawberryPockySticks.
Officially a V.I.P | Cassopeian | SHIneeWorld | Primadonna (:
Kranji Npcc
This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!